While assisting companies in achieving their business needs, Craig has completed assignments consisting of: valuations for existing and prospective ESOPs, equity transactions, fairness opinions, and synthetic compensation analysis, since joining the team in 2007. In addition, he consults on corporate governance and acquisitions, and oversees ESI’s business development and strategic planning.
Craig possesses a range of management experience in business administration and his years in the service industry extend across disciplines such as plant operations, sales, financial analysis, and customer relations. At ESI his expertise covers negotiating and managing relationships including credit agreements and initial ESOP installations.
Education and Professional Licenses
- BS – Creighton University
- MBA – Keller Graduate School of Management
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst
Professional Affiliations/Association Memberships
- Member – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Member – National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- Officer – The ESOP Association (TEA), Wisconsin Chapter (serving on WI chapter since 2012)