Integral in the valuation of hundreds of companies for a variety of purposes, including ESOPs, equity transactions, fairness opinions, estate and gift tax reporting, buy-sell agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and general corporate planning. With ESI since 1998, she has years of consulting experience working with firms in an array of industries and regularly provides training and valuation review. Sandra also oversees ESI’s business operations in the areas of marketing, financial management, and strategic planning.
Sandra’s tenure in the financial services industry spans nearly 40 years in both public and private firms. As a senior officer in both domains, she gained insight into all phases of strategic planning, financial administration, and operations. In addition, she has an extensive background in writing, communications, marketing, accounting, and information technology.
Education and Professional Licenses
- BA – Ottawa University
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst
- ABAR – Accredited in Business Appraisal Review
Professional Affiliations/Association Memberships
- Member – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Member – National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- Member – The ESOP Association (TEA)
- Officer – The ESOP Association, Wisconsin Chapter (serving on WI chapter since 2003)