Experienced with hundreds of assignments since becoming a team member in 2005, including: ESOPs, equity transactions, fairness opinions, estate and gift tax reporting, buy-sell agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and general corporate planning. Toni also oversees ESI’s business operations in the areas of technology, work flow management, and strategic planning.
Toni has extensive experience in financial reporting and analysis including forecasting, budgeting, cash flow management, and cost analysis. With a strong background in manufacturing and privately held firms, she understands the challenges that our clients face. Her additional expertise in strategic planning augments the business valuations and financial planning services that ESI offers.
Education and Professional Licenses
- BA – Loyola University – Chicago
- MBA – DePaul University – Chicago
- ASA – Accredited Senior Appraiser
Professional Affiliations/Association Memberships
- Member – American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Member – The ESOP Association (TEA)
- Member – National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)