Alison’s background in writing, communications, project management, and her past business experience in public and private manufacturing and service firms, serve as a foundation for assessing businesses and conducting valuations. Since 2003, Alison has assisted ESI with annual ESOP valuation reports and equity transactions, aided by her experience in financial analysis and market research.
Education and Professional Licenses
- BA – University of Chicago
- MBA – Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst
Professional Affiliations/Association Memberships
- Member – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Member – National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)