Integral in the valuation of hundreds of companies for a variety of purposes, including ESOPs, equity transactions, fairness opinions, estate and gift tax reporting, leveraged buy-out analysis, sell-side advisory, mergers & acquisitions, and general corporate planning. With ESI since 1998, she has years of consulting experience working with firms in an array of industries and regularly provides training and valuation review. Sandy also oversees ESI’s business operations in the areas of marketing, financial management, and strategic planning.
Sandy’s tenure in the financial services industry spans both public and private firms. As a senior officer in both domains, she gained insight into all phases of strategic planning, financial administration, and operations. In addition, she has an extensive background in writing, communications, marketing, accounting, and information technology.
Education and Professional Licenses
- BA – Ottawa University
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst
- ABAR – Accredited in Business Appraisal Review
Professional Affiliations/Association Memberships
- Member – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Member – National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- Member – The ESOP Association (TEA); Former Officer – Wisconsin Chapter (serving on WI chapter since 2003)