Since joining the team in 2007, Craig has assisted hundreds of companies in achieving their business needs. He has completed a wide range of assignments, including valuations for existing and prospective ESOPs, leveraged buy-out analysis, sell-side advisory, fairness opinions, and synthetic compensation analysis. In addition to his expertise in these areas, Craig also consults on corporate governance and acquisitions and is responsible for overseeing ESI’s business development and strategic planning efforts.
Craig has a diverse background in business administration and has honed his skills through years of experience in various industries, including plant operations, sales, financial analysis, and customer relations. His breadth of knowledge and experience allows him to provide valuable insights to his clients. Craig is a highly qualified and experienced in business valuation, holding the CVA (Certified Valuation Analyst) credential. He has been awarded this credential by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), which recognizes his extensive knowledge and experience in the field of business valuation. He is dedicated to maintaining the highest ethical standards and providing accurate and reliable valuations for his clients. Craig is also a nationally recognized speaker on topics related to valuation and ESOPs, demonstrating his expertise and leadership in the field.
Education and Professional Licenses
- BS – Creighton University
- MBA – Keller Graduate School of Management
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst
Professional Affiliations/Association Memberships
- Member – Employee-Owned S Corporations of America (ESCA)
- Member – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Member – National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- Member – The ESOP Association (TEA)
- Committee Member – Advisory Committee on Valuation (since 2019)
- Wisconsin Chapter Executive Committee and Former Officer(since 2012)