TJ has completed valuations for equity transactions, fairness opinions, annual ESOP valuation reports, as well as leveraged buy-out and sell-side analysis since joining ESI in 2015. Projects span both existing and prospective ESOPs, as well as mergers and acquisitions, and consulting. In addition, TJ is involved in ESI’s team and process development and business planning.
TJ’s background includes technical and project management skills from the banking and mortgage industries, including financial, regulatory, and audit experience. TJ is a frequent speaker in the ESOP community covering a range of topics on valuations and employee ownership.
Education and Professional Licenses
- BA – Finance – University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst
Professional Affiliations/Association Memberships
- Candidate – American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Member – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Member – National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- Member – The ESOP Association (TEA); Strategic Planning Committee Member – Wisconsin Chapter (serving since 2016)